- 取消不得迟于zi jn内的Serverion的合同终止前一个月。
- 您可以通过https：// portal.serverion.com轻松取消。
Serverion：位于Brielle的Serverion，已在商会注册，文件编号为 70564728 .
- Issuing authority: organization that is listed at IANA as a Sponsoring Organization with one or more specific extensions and as such is authorized to register domain names with these extensions. For all domain names with the extension (s) assigned to the Issuer, the Issuer manages the central database and zone, with the help of which domain names can be used.
- 扩展名：第一个点后的域名后缀（如后缀），例如＆#8220; .com＆#8221;。在Serverion.com中。
- Serverion will prepare an offer in which it states what is included in the Service and what amount will be owed upon acceptance. Only the description of the Service stated in the quotation is binding. It is also possible for the Client to use the electronic ordering process on the Website in order to purchase the Service. The amount that will be due is also indicated on the Website and the description of the Service stated on the Website is also binding.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to the Agreement at all times, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing. In addition to the General Terms and Conditions, additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products and / or services. Serverion makes these conditions available before or during the conclusion of the Agreement, in principle by means of a direct hyperlink.
- If and to the extent that a proper execution of the Service requires this, Serverion has the right to have certain work done by third parties. Any related additional costs are at the expense of the Client, unless agreed otherwise.
- Client is obliged to do everything that is reasonably necessary and desirable to enable a timely and correct performance of the Service. In particular, the Client ensures that all data, of which Serverion indicates that they are necessary or of which the Client should reasonably understand that they are necessary for the performance of the Service, is provided to Serverion in a timely manner .
- If this is part of the Service, Serverion will provide the Client with an administrative username and password. With this data, the Client has access to an administrative account and a management tool with which the Client can, at its own discretion, manage delivery of the Service and manage accounts for individual users and set the possibilities and limitations for these individual users of the Service, all within the limits specified in the Agreement.
- Every action that takes place through the administrative account or an account of an individual user is deemed to take place under the responsibility and risk of the Client. Serverion can therefore not be held liable for this. In the event of suspicion of misuse of an account, the Client must report this to Serverion as soon as possible so that it can take measures.
- Terms of delivery specified by Serverion , unless explicitly stated in writing that it is a deadline, always have an indicative purpose. Even with an agreed deadline, Serverion will only be in default after the Client has given him written notice of default.
- All prices on the website, quotes, folders and other documentation from Serverion are subject to programming and typing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of such errors.
- If the Agreement is a continuing performance contract, Serverion is entitled to increase the rates applied at any time. To this end, Serverion will inform the Client, via website or e-mail, of tariff changes at least 2 (two) months in advance. In the event of a price increase, the Client has the right to terminate the Agreement, subject to a notice period of 1 month.
- Client will not publish or offer information via (the servers of) Serverion that is contrary to Dutch law. This includes in particular but not exclusively information that is offered without the permission of the copyright holder (s), information that is malicious, threatening, abusive, racist, hate or discriminatory, information that contains child pornography and information that violates the privacy of third parties or form of stalking , as well as hyperlinks, torrents or other references to such information on third-party websites anywhere in the world (even if the information in the relevant jurisdiction would be legal).
- Serverion uses a complaints procedure with which third parties (hereinafter: reporters) can submit a complaint that in their opinion there is such a struggle. If, in Serverion 's opinion, a complaint is justified, Serverion is entitled to remove the material or make it inaccessible. In that case , Serverion is also entitled to provide the Client's personal data to a reporter or to the competent authorities. Serverion will inform the Client about the course of this procedure.
- If there is potentially criminal information, Serverion is entitled to report this. Serverion can hereby provide all relevant information about the Client and the information to the competent authorities and perform all other actions that these authorities request Serverion to perform in the context of the investigation.
- Client indemnifies Serverion against all damage resulting from the above. Serverion is not liable for any damage suffered by the Client as a result of intervention by Serverion in the context of the complaint procedure, even if the complaint turns out to be unjustified and the information is not contrary to Dutch law.
- Client refrains from hindering other clients or internet users or causing damage to the servers. The Client is forbidden to start processes or programs, whether or not via the server, which the Client knows or can reasonably suspect that this impedes Serverion , other Clients or internet users or causes damage. Serverion will inform the Client of any measures.
- Serverion may set a maximum for the amount of storage space or data traffic per month that the Client may use in the context of the Service. If this maximum is exceeded, Serverion is authorized to charge an additional amount in accordance with the amounts for extra data traffic that are stated on the Website. No liability exists for consequences of not being able to send, receive, store or change data if an agreed limit for storage space or data traffic has been reached.
- 客户特此授予Serverion无限的许可，以Serverion认为合适的任何方式分发，存储，传输或复制通过Serverion＆#8216的客户分发的所有资料，但仅在合理的必要范围内，以使Serverion受益。 Serverion＆#8216;遵守协议。
- The application, allocation and possible use of a domain name and / or IP address depend on and are subject to the applicable rules and procedures of the relevant Domain Name Suppliers, including Stichting Internet Domeinregistratie Nederland and RIPE. The relevant authority decides on the allocation of a domain name and / or IP address. Serverion only plays a mediating role in the application and does not guarantee that an application will also be honored.
- The client can only ascertain from the confirmation by e-mail from Serverion , in which it is stated that the requested domain name has been registered, the fact of registration. An invoice for registration costs is not confirmation of registration.
- Domain name holder and Client are deemed to be the same (legal) person. If the Client and the domain name holder are different (legal) persons, then the provisions of this paragraph also apply, unless the domain name holder is Serverion or a local contact person of Serverion for the benefit of the Client:
- The Client must comply with all registration conditions, provisions and (dispute) regulations that Domain Name Suppliers set for the application, allocation or use of a domain name and / or the IP address. Client is referred to domain name conditions that belong to the relevant extension on an overview page: https: // www.serverion.com / domainnames . The domain name conditions form part of the Agreement.
- If, at the Client's request, data from the WHOIS is protected or hidden, this does not mean that Serverion will no longer be able to provide (name and address) data to the competent authorities. If Serverion has a legal obligation to provide data to competent authorities, Serverion will comply with this obligation at all times.
- Serverion will endeavor to achieve uninterrupted availability of its systems and networks, and to achieve access to data stored by Serverion , but offers no guarantees in this regard unless otherwise agreed in the quotation or the electronic ordering procedure through a Service Level designated as such. Agreement (SLA). Unless otherwise provided in such an SLA , the provisions in this article apply to availability.
- Serverion does not make backup copies ( back-ups ) available to the Client, unless the Client has purchased an additional SLA for this. It is therefore the responsibility of the Client to make backup copies of the data stored at Serverion .
- Serverion will endeavor to keep the software it uses up-to-date. Serverion is however dependent on its supplier (s). Serverion is entitled not to install certain updates or patches if, in its opinion, this does not benefit a correct delivery of the Service.
- Serverion will endeavor to ensure that the Client can use the networks that are directly or indirectly connected to the Serverion network . However, Serverion cannot guarantee that these networks will be available at any time.
- Serverion 's liability for direct damage suffered by the Client as a result of an attributable shortcoming in the fulfillment by Serverion of its obligations under this Agreement, or due to an unlawful act of Serverion , its employees or third parties engaged by it, is per event or a series of related events limited to an amount equal to the fees that the Client owes per year under this Agreement (excluding VAT). In no case, however, will the total compensation for direct damage amount to more than 1,000 euros (excluding VAT).
- Apart from the cases referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1, Serverion has no liability whatsoever for compensation, regardless of the grounds on which an action for compensation would be based. The maximum amounts referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1, however, will lapse if and insofar as the damage is the result of intent or gross negligence on the part of Serverion's management staff .
- Serverion 's liability for attributable shortcoming in the performance of the Agreement arises only if the Client gives Serverion immediate and proper written notice of default, thereby stipulating a reasonable period of time to clear the shortcoming, and Serverion also after that period attributable in the performance of its obligations. fall short . The notice of default must contain as detailed a description as possible of the shortcoming, so that Serverion is able to respond adequately.
- Serverion has the right to temporarily put its systems, including the Website, or parts thereof out of use for maintenance, modification or improvement thereof. Serverion will try to have such a decommissioning take place as far as possible outside office hours and will endeavor to inform the Client in good time about the planned decommissioning. However, Serverion is never liable for compensation for damage in connection with such decommissioning.
- Serverion has the right to adjust its systems, including the Website, or parts thereof from time to time to improve functionality and to correct errors. If an adjustment leads to a significant change in functionality, Serverion will endeavor to inform the Client thereof. In the case of adjustments that are relevant for several clients, it is not possible to waive a specific adjustment only for the Client. Serverion is not obliged to pay any compensation for damage caused by such an adjustment.
- If the Service extends to the periodic provision of services during a certain period, the Agreement is deemed to have been entered into for the minimum period specified per service. If this minimum period has expired without a party having indicated the wish to cancel at least one (1) month before the end date of the contract, the contract will be automatically extended by the period specified for each service. If the Client is a natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and the Client has not indicated the wish for cancellation before the expiry of the minimum period, the agreement will be automatically converted to an indefinite period, whereby a cancellation period of one month applies.
- If the Client is a natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business, the Client may terminate on any day after tacit renewal. The cancellation will take effect one month after receipt of the cancellation. The term 'one month' is understood to mean no later than the day with the same number in the following month.
- In the event of termination, termination or dissolution for any reason, Serverion is entitled to immediately delete all data stored or to make it inaccessible and to close all Client's accounts. Serverion is not obliged in that case to provide the Client with a copy of this data.
- Client can notify a cancellation via the same channel through which the Agreement was entered into. The Client may also cancel in writing via My Serverion . As some channels are susceptible to misuse and identity theft, Serverion can take measures in the interest of the Client to limit the risk of such misuse. For security reasons, Serverion asks to log in to My Serverion at all times and to cancel the service from there.
- If the Client is a natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business, the Client has the right, without giving reasons, to dissolve the Agreement within fourteen days after the conclusion, unless Serverion has already agreed with the Client within this period. has started the implementation of the Agreement. Services that are excluded from the fourteen day cooling-off period are stated including the reason on: https://www.serverion.com/support/terms-and-conditions .
- 如果客户未能履行其在协议下的任何义务，则Serverion有权终止与有关客户达成的所有协议，而无需发出违约通知书或进行司法干预，并且不损害Serverion＆#8216的赔偿权损害，利润和利息损失。 。
- The payment obligation of the Client starts at the moment that the agreement is concluded. The payment relates to the period that starts on the day of the actual availability of products and services from Serverion .
- Serverion will send an invoice to the Client for the amount owed by the Client. The payment term of this invoice is 14 days after the date of the invoice, unless stated otherwise on the invoice or otherwise agreed in the Agreement.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, Serverion is not obliged to send an invoice if the Agreement is a continuing performance contract. Client will pay Serverion monthly or another agreed installment in advance, the amount due for that installment .
- If the Client has not paid on time, the Client will be notified of this and a further payment period will be determined. If payment has not been made within that period, the Client will be in default without further notice of default. The Client will then owe the statutory interest as referred to in Articles 6: 119a and 6: 120 Dutch Civil Code (statutory commercial interest). If the Client is a natural person, not acting in the exercise of a profession, he will then owe the statutory interest as referred to in Section 6: 119 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- If due amounts due to the Client cannot be collected or not received, Serverion will in any case charge 5 euros for administration costs. The aforementioned fees be increased to 25 euros if the Client still fails to meet the demand of Serverion Serverion and was forced to relinquish its claim. In the latter case, the Client is also obliged to pay reasonable compensation for extrajudicial costs, including all costs as referred to in Section 6: 96 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- If the Client is of the opinion that the costs charged are incorrect, the Client can make the objections known to Serverion within two weeks after the invoice date . After receiving the objection, Serverion will conduct an investigation into the accuracy of the invoice amount.
- It is Serverion allowed to take technical measures to protect the materials. If Serverion has protected the materials by means of technical protection, the Client is not permitted to remove or avoid this protection.
- Any use, reproduction or disclosure of the materials that fall outside the scope of the Agreement or granted user rights is considered a copyright infringement. The Client shall pay Serverion an immediately due and non-judicial moderation penalty of EUR 2,000 per infringing act , without prejudice to Serverion 's right to be compensated for its damage caused by the infringement or to be allowed to take other legal measures to end the infringement.
- Parties will treat information that they provide to each other before, during or after the execution of the Agreement confidentially when this information is marked as confidential or when the receiving party knows or should reasonably suspect that the information was intended to be confidential. 双方还对雇员和他们为实施协议而聘用的第三方强加了这项义务。
- Serverion 不会 识别 客户通过 Serverion 系统存储和/或传播的 数据 ，除非这对于正确执行协议是必要的，或者 Serverion 必须 根据法律规定或法院命令这样做。在这种情况下， Serverion 将尽力在其能力范围内尽力限制数据的知识。
- Serverion 保留更改或补充这些条款和条件的权利。
- 更改还适用于已经签订的协议，应在 Serverion 网站 或通过电子消息 发布更改后的30天内适当遵守 。次要的更改可以随时进行。
- 通过 Serverion，测量采取（监测） 接收或存储任何通信的版本 ，被认为是可信的，受到相反的证据由客户端提供。
- 双方将始终立即将名称，邮政地址，电子邮件地址，电话号码以及（如果要求）银行或转帐帐号的任何更改通知彼此。客户必须通过My Serverion 实施这些更改 。如果客户证明仍然是默认客户，并且在提供的任何最后一个详细联系信息下都无法访问该客户，则 Serverion 有权在合同期限结束时终止付费服务并立即取消未付费服务。