Serverion is official 3CX Solution partner.
3CX Hosted VOIP Phone Provider
Serverion became official partner of 3CX VOIP Solutions. A great offer of various products will be added to the large assortment of services which Serverion already offers.
What offers 3CX?
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones
- Advanced security features including automatic updates and global IP blacklist
- Deploy in the Cloud or on-premise on Windows, Linux, MiniPC or Raspberry Pi!
Through the modern, intuitive management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
Deploy On-premise or in the Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. You can choose to run 3CX in the cloud (in your cloud account) or on-premise and keep complete control of your data.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, OVH, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Lightsail and many more
- Get your free Standard license now!
- Deploy on an existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance or Raspberry Pi!
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CX’s inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Global IP Blacklist automatically updated for participating PBXs
- Traffic to 3CX apps is encrypted via the 3CX Tunnel
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Limit access to 3CX management console based on IP
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Apps & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go. With apps for Android and iOS, softphones for Windows and Mac, WebRTC softphone and clientless web conferencing you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop. Customers can instantly reach you directly from your website with the 3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin.
Download 3CX apps on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all apps simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP apps in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as status, web conferencing, instant messaging
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the status of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with MS Exchange, Microsoft Outlook or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
User-friendly WebRTC Softphone
- Multifunctional Web-based softphone with inclusive UC features
- Make calls straight from the browser or easily control calls on your IP phone or smartphone
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Extension for Chrome and Firefox
3CX Live Chat & Talk: Next Level Customer Communications
- Allow customers to chat, call or meet with you directly from your website
- Completely free for you and your customers – no additional subscriptions or charges
- Real-time communication from your website integrated with your PBX
- Easy to configure in a few simple steps!
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Dial-in to meetings by phone
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting – plugin/extension free screensharing
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
Next Generation Call Center features
With the 3CX PRO and Enterprise editions you get advanced call center features bundled in at no additional cost. Increase your sales, boost productivity and offer support with 3CX’s contact center technology.
- Call Center Reporting – user activity, team queue, SLA and more
- Queue Strategies and real-time statistics – round robin, hunt by threes and more
- Barge in, listen-in and whisper to agents’ calls
- CRM integration with popular CRMs – Salesforce, Office 365, Freshdesk and more
- 3CX CRM API to develop your own CRM integration
- Live Chat & Talk with your website visitors and offer real-time support